Cleaning Jungle Vine?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckface01

Reaction score
I have some of the exo-terra jungle vine stuff that was in a bluey enclosure for about 6 months. Now I want to swap it over to my stimmo enclosure, so i want to give it a pretty good clean beforehand.

Im worried about the stuff that its made off (foamy stuff) not holding up very well until water or dilute bleach etc. So if anyone knows the best way to clean these without then disintegrating I'd love to know. I obviously need it to be safe for my stimmo, but not ruin it aswell. The bluey has never had mites/infections etc of any kind and is kept very clean if that helps.

Thanks! :D

Do you have a steam cleaner??? i use a steam cleaner for all my tanks vines plants etc dont know if other people use steam cleaners but i use it

nope. no steam cleaner. would there be a way to somehow mirror one? like steaming the vines in a steamer made for food? or would that be too much for them? I can imagine the temperature being too intense for the foam.

nope. no steam cleaner. would there be a way to somehow mirror one? like steaming the vines in a steamer made for food? or would that be too much for them? I can imagine the temperature being too intense for the foam.

hummm, maybe using the steam function on an iron? i've burnt myself on the steam that comes out of that..and it made me cry which is saying alot because i have a high pain tolerance around 25 or something.
41Ad63XyoGL.jpg

so like that^^

hey thats an excellent idea! id have never though of that!! thanks!

but whats with the 1960's picture? lol

it was the only one i could find that showed what i ment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back