First Albino Darwins for this season for me.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you do any Het to Het pairing? Or just albino to het as im interested in the actual number of albinos people are getting with the het to het pairing and not just the theory of quarter of the clutch.
I want actual numbers and examples lol.
Awesome looking hatchlings though :)

Did you do any Het to Het pairing? Or just albino to het as im interested in the actual number of albinos people are getting with the het to het pairing and not just the theory of quarter of the clutch.
I want actual numbers and examples lol.
Awesome looking hatchlings though :)

No, only albino to het and albino to albino. Sorry I could be more helpful.

Good work Corey are they Blondie or White Phoenix heritage?

Lost 9 albino eggs this season - she was wrapped on 1/2 the clutch and left 1/2 out. They all looked good but thems are the breaks. On the bright side there are still some progressing nicely in the incubator.

Good luck with your remaining clutches.

haha yea good luck with expecting them to get to a $100 each you will be waiting many many many years

I was exaggerating a bit in saying they could get as low as that this season but I wouldn't be surprised to see them at the same level as coastals by the end of the season.

Good work Corey are they Blondie or White Phoenix heritage?

Lost 9 albino eggs this season - she was wrapped on 1/2 the clutch and left 1/2 out. They all looked good but thems are the breaks. On the bright side there are still some progressing nicely in the incubator.

Good luck with your remaining clutches.

Is there any information on Phoenix heritage? I haven't found any on this, only Blondie's line.

lol why wait till the end of the season...ill give ya $200 for a pair now..... hahaha....nah seriously i dont see them dropping in price by much...

They will deffiantly drop, but it wont be as extreme as the price of coastals, look at womas for example, 5 years ago they were like 4k a pair for tanami now you can pick up pairs for 500, and you get a hell of alot more eggs out of a darwin then a woma as well as the fact darwins are easy to breed compared to other species.

Also all those cheap hets snakeranch had a few years ago should be around breeding size now so yeah I personaly believe there will be a hell of alot of albinos out this year at a pretty low price.

It all comes down to reptile keepers bad business moves, they constintly undercut each other lol

Scorps

They look great mate, family is all excited now waiting for ours.

We have both blondie and white Phoenix line. We crossed these two lines last year and they were compatible with each other. The albinism is caused by the same allele in both lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back