Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look great falana you managed two Im still waiting for one of david look happy and they seem good to handle

thank you david.
I'm glad you're happy with them. They're beautiful babies and have been feeding and growing extremely well - they have doubled their weight since hatching last month. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
... they seem good to handle
I think you'll find they've just handled them on arrival to take photos and put them in the enclosure. After that, it's best to leave them be as they're really nervous as babies and don't do well if handled until they're older and bolder.

Use tissues at the end of your bed.... did I just learn way too much about you? ROFL

each morning i wake up to this tank at the end me my bed.
This mornings 1st sandy to size slowly dragged herself out of her tunnel and under the light.
Yawn'd
Had a drink.
Then spent 5mins scratching her tummy on things.

Always makes the day start well.

12092010(008).jpg12092010(003).jpg
my spencers.

Image0101.jpgImage0102.jpg

gillens.

Image0107.jpg

mertens.

not the best pics. taken from my phone.

couldnt get a snap of my tristis but will when hes out and about.

branca - how big/old is your spencers, and do you have a pic of his whole enclosure?? He's gorgeous ;)

thanks. yeah ill take a pic now. for now hes in a 4x2x2 and i just recently bought a 6x2x2 and will be moving him into that soon. i was going to put my tristis in there but i set up another enclosure for him.

What I wouldn't give for some ackies and a spencers :lol: Maybe if I buy my man that motorbike he wants for chrissy.... ;)

Thanks, mate! Nice. Wish I could see him in their for an idea of size!

Maybe monitors next year... hmmm... or the year after ;)

cool she looks good, lets just hope she breeds for you now, I will put up a photo of my pair later

You could get HEAPS of monitors for the price of a motorbike.. go for it!

It's not so much the money, Phil... it's that pesky relationship=accountability, needing permission occasionally, living in the same house.... sigh. But if he's got a new motorbike to play with, I doubt he'll even notice the new outdoor pit I'll be constructing in the backyard.... hehehe.

Back