Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which snake would you choose?

• Green Tree Python

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Albino Darwin/Olive/Spotted Python

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Pure Black and Gold Jungle Carpet Python

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Scrubby, Olive

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Coastal RPM (Or Jag)

• Pure Coastal, Inland, Murray Darling, Roughy

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Stimsons, Childrens, Spotted, Pygmy

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Woma, Blackheaded

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Golden/Green/Brown Tree Snake

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Bredli, Darwin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww how sweet..? i wouldnt mind a oneeyed carpet python:) just get the worms sorted!

I have a one eyed woma (got her for free from snakeranch when I bought a normal pair) and she is fine...better personality than the other 2 (not as aggro in the enclosure)...and I dont think the one eye will affect her breeding capability...dont know how she got that way but not bad for free.

As to best snake....A blue GTP...they look awesome

scrubby/olive, just because i doubt i will ever be ballsy enough to own such big pythons. and scrubby for the fact that they would be awesome in a lovely natural display enclosure taking up a big wall.

GTP was my vote but hey the albino Olive would be wicked added to my pair of Olives

GTP. I love their beautiful colour. I would like to have almost every snake on that list :lol:

oh me tooo their amazings lololzz!!!111!
BAHAHAHAAAAAAAA I almost wet myself :)

why when you do snake polls ...leave out the venomous for?
If this is just a fantasy poll and its not real then why cant ya include all snakes ?

double standards ..if this was a lizard poll I am sure you would say all ...not oh no monitors or skinks now ...seems crazy people join a REPTILE forum and are showing plenty of ignorance of late towards some of our not so cutsie wootsie type of reptiles ...
and if I could choose any from your pole it would be ONE of them all now ...

If this is just a fantasy poll and its not real then why cant ya include all snakes ?

double standards ..if this was a lizard poll I am sure you would say all ...not oh no monitors or skinks now ...seems crazy people join a REPTILE forum and are showing plenty of ignorance of late towards some of our not so cutsie wootsie type of reptiles ...

Fair dinkum... GROW UP.

I specifically wrote in the title (Non-Venomous)
I don't even know the names of 15 venomous snakes, so how would i know what to put?
PLUS it won't let me put more than 10 options, if it did then i might have put some venomous snakes.
i also wrote that if i hadnt listed it to just comment on what your favourite is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back