Rat Supplies in Sydney?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakypete

Reaction score
I live on the Northern Beaches in Sydney and have only ever bought mice and rats for my snakes from local pet shops. One of the big chains has moved into town and forced out the other two small independents. With no competition I am finding the prices too high. I have One Adult Olive, I Adult Jungle and one juvie Jungle. The two Adults are on Dolittle extra large rats, and the cost of feeding these is starting to add up. I need to start buying in bulk to keep my costs down. At the moment i am paying nearly $40 for a three pack of extra large rats. Is this too much?
Can u please suggest alternative suppliers
Any help would be appreciated

you could start breeding your own. but it depends whether you want to put in the extra effort to save a bit of dough. I breed my own mice for my stimmo, because, like you my only supplier is one petstore, and they are severly overpriced

hi mate, if you are interested i sell xlarge 2 pack for $14.00, am in wollongong or around sutherland shire, thanks chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back