Bass Fishing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
seems there are a few fishing threads going I thought id make a thread for the Bass fisho's to show their stuff

picked this one up on a 1/2oz mini coop spinnerbait while the river was high after all the rain

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

nice one farma, i had one of those baitcasters for chasing bass, there great for tossing lures, but i cracked in the end due to the bird nest effect, so have gone back to the reliable egg beater, i am trying braid at present but not a fan of it yet

lol bigi theres nothing like going for that long cast with an overhead and catching a bit of grass behind you!

Rory nice bass I didnt think it would be long before someone posted a bigger one ;)
Id love to get out and chase some yellowbelly too

you look so hot with your shirt off..... this is one-handed typing at its finest!

Nice bronze battler Farma. Do you get many birds nests using the baitcaster ?

thats a monster Rory

Last edited by a moderator:
check out this monster:lol:

Attachments

• bass_mullumbimby.jpg
    bass_mullumbimby.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 156
Farma - was it a mutated bass !

Ozziepythons - you should of use two hands mate you couldve thrown your back with that big fella

Nice fish Warren
I'll have to get me one of those impoundment Bass one day
I cant believe how deep their body's get

You can keep your big over weight lake bass, I prefer the skinny water ones thanks. They are great fish to keep in a tank to, eat from your fingers 10cm above the waters surface..

Nice fish farma you need to do some night runs out your way with some crazy crawlers,heaps of fun.Have caught some stonkers out your way.

Couple of Blue Mountains bass from about 10 years ago caught on tassie devils

Ben

Attachments

• n528143676_2253804_2105983.jpg
    n528143676_2253804_2105983.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 70
  • n528143676_2253803_8030472.jpg
    n528143676_2253803_8030472.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 67
WOW that's great lookin water, I'd like to fish the upper Colo, anyone here fished it?

Fished the Upper Colo many years ago, spent more time carrying my kayak then fishing from it. Beautiful country and worth the effort although the bass werent trophy size the scenery etc well and truly made up for it. Grab yourself a topo map and go exploring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back