Anyone lost a python in SA?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tempest

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Someone's pet turned up in my old neighbours backyard last night and it is now temporarily in my possession. It has a small scale injury but other than that it looks in good condition.

If anyone knows someone in the Queenstown / Port Adelaide area who's lost a pet please let me know the details.

Izz, by the looks of it tempest is smart, and isnt gunna post pics so the "owner" has to describe it to prove its theirs

Just make sure that you keep it in quarantine from your other reptiles as wild or 'exposed to the wild' pythons are often crawling with parasites, both on their bodies and within them and easily transferred.

Izzy, chickensnake is right, I have deliberately not posted photos so if someone owns it they can tell me what it is and what it looks like :)

Ozziepythons, thanks for the advice - would definitely never have put it in with my own herps. Luckily enough, I've just finished renos and moved house last week, so all of mine are somewhere else as things are moved in dribs and drabs and this one isn't allowed anywhere near what will be my new herp room :)

I bought a hatchy stimmie a few years ago, someone keft the tank open and it got out. My housemate moved out soon after to Alberton with a lot of the house furniture so possibly "stowed away" in his stuff.
Wishful thinking I know, it was the first and last time I ever lost a snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back