Ridgetailed monitor Prices

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiieen

Reaction score
Hey im getting beardies for christmas. Then for my b'day in march i was tossing up between a BHP or Ridgie and decided on the ridgie even though ill probably change my mind but anyway.

How much do they usually sell for?
And what size enclosure so i can get a rough idea?

Thank You

From what I've heard and seen: $300 usually. And I think 120cm (4 feet) tank is good, 150cm (5 foot) tank would be ideal.
Hope I helped with my noobish knowledge lol :)

$175 - $250 a hatchy around here , I keep my adults in a 120cmL X50cmW X90cmH tank with a rock wall..

BHPs are also cool , haha

yer i love bhp's my uncles girlfriend has one its awesome very placid and friendly about four years old

Any small Monitor you get will use a rock wall alot...

ive been told that they need a 6 foot enclosure and mid forty's to low fifty's in temps??
lol im thinking of an ackie for my next herp as well :) we're the same lol, i have beardies

cool im getting a beardie sometime next week would u be able to help me if i have questions.

ive been told that they need a 6 foot enclosure and mid forty's to low fifty's in temps??
lol im thinking of an ackie for my next herp as well :) we're the same lol, i have beardies
they need a 4 foot by two foot by two foot minimum

094.jpgHi there guyz ur looking at $150 - $200 a hatchie $300 at stops thats091.jpg if u wanna b ripped off like l got.
My pr give me 3 - 4 clutchies of 9 - 11 eggz each season thay r excellent lil monitorz but u'll want otherz
as l do.090.jpg

Yes thats very true thay love there rock wallz herez a pic of my enclosure l keep my hatchlingz in b4 l sell em.Baby Ridges enclousre.jpgthere r some hatchlingz 4 sale on herptrader at the moment but b quick at this price mate.

Stephen , how long between clutches do your females lay? mine have only just started to lay.. I have read around 6 - 8 weeks between laying?

And nice setup!

Thanks for the help everyone I just wanted rough prices and enclosure ideas. So I know how much to save hopefully if I have enough to get ace and BHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back