Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larks

Reaction score
found these in the incubator today, can't wait to see them after a shed or 2

justhatched.jpg

They already look like there going to be good looking snakes escpesialy the lighter one

to be honest im not a fan of reduced patterns, i like colours and patterns more, a snake with a reduced pattern is just another snake to me......i know im gonna be hated for this, but....

So first you love the snake when you thought it was a stimsons and then when you find out it's a RPM it's just another snake to you? You just can't please some people.

So first you love the snake when you thought it was a stimsons and then when you find out it's a RPM it's just another snake to you? You just can't please some people.
uhh what, rpm means reduced pattern morph? im saying i love stimsons, and i love the orange one, im just not a fan of rpm's, which the other ones seem to be.....

Wow how weird!!! , I am looking forward to seeing everyones GTP X Jungles next season now :)

Larks - is there just the one really pale one in the clutch? Guessing that ones a keeper.

Would be good to see the difference after their first shed if you can be bothered.

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks for the comments guys, they came from my orange pepper RPM.

orangepepperrpm.jpg

Nice OP mate. Light ones i dare say are caramels then or at least have the caramel gene in them.

Yeah I really like the pale one as well, we seem to have a few different flavours in this clutch.

I will be sure to post more pic's after they shed.

Nice OP mate. Light ones i dare say are caramels then or at least have the caramel gene in them.

No caramel in this clutch mate, she sure looks like she could have some in her but she doesn't

Lizzardboii they are not Stimsons, the orange one isn't a Stimsons. They are RPM carpet hatchies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back