My beef with our gay rights!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that guy in the video saying it should be banned serious?

Last edited:
I'm disgusted with the state of affairs regarding gay rights as a whole. There are many definitions of marriage; it's not secular, it's not religious, and it's certainly not something that belongs to either one "side." There are so many aspects, but when it comes right down to it, it's supposed to be a celebration of love, affection, and a community coming together to congratulate two people for making a commitment to stay together. We've gotten so large (as the human race) and so egotistical now that we forget what it's really about...

I'm disgusted with the state of affairs regarding gay rights as a whole. There are many definitions of marriage; it's not secular, it's not religious, and it's certainly not something that belongs to either one "side." There are so many aspects, but when it comes right down to it, it's supposed to be a celebration of love, affection, and a community coming together to congratulate two people for making a commitment to stay together. We've gotten so large (as the human race) and so egotistical now that we forget what it's really about...

Very well said Crystal Discus. :)

I'ts also no difference to thinking poorly of Gay people mate, If you ask me you have got double standards
also by calling religeous people nutty or having mental illnesses, you have not only insulted people on the forum outright
but you have insulted some of the greatest scientist's in history (eg. Isac Newton, Sameule morse and many others.) and
basicaly all the founding fathers of australia as about 80% of them were christians.

no hard feelings mate just feel the need to defend some people on this sight
please think about what you say.
peace :)

I guess i offended your fantasy-belief system.

Can I just add one thing here alot of NON gay people that obviously have not much to do with gay people either ,have this conclusion that GAYS CHOOSE TO BE GAY ....they choose no more then we do being either female or male ...or hetro sexual ..it isnt a life style choice ,like religion where you can choose to be what ever faith you want ..those back in the days and sadly even now that are 'CLOSET GAYS' are doing this out of FEAR AND KNOWING THEY WILL BE SHUNNED by their so called LOVED ONES so they live a life of lying to themselves and all those around them and quite often end it in a manner that is so sad ..suicide is REAL ...IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT OR SOCIETY FORCING YOU HETROSEXUALS TO BE GAY ,AND BEING TOLD YOU WONT HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AND ARE SHUNNED UPON AND TOLD YOU ARE SICK AND PERVERTED AND TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD AND RELIGION,THAT YOUR GOD HATES WHO YOU ARE ....YOUR FAMILY DIS OWNS YOU NEVER ACKNOWLEDGING YOU AGAIN ...this is a reality that alot of gay people go through every bloody day of their lives ..as if you would CHOOSE this lifestyle if your easy answer was BE STRAIGHT!!

show me the studies that prove that it is not a choice?

Genes + Brain Wiring + Prenatal Hormonal Environment = Temperament
Parents + Peers + Experiences = Environment
Temperament + Environment = Homosexual Orientation

There are multiple studies done on this.

You should know better.

Or does your faith exclude you from participating in intelligent conversation based with facts?

I didnt think religious folk required proof to believe??
BTW, what difference does choice make? Even if someone was able to choose their sexuality, they should still be treated as an equal.

this explains everything

[video=youtube;1yddAJSFkEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yddAJSFkEo[/video]

Regarding the morality issue about gays and marriage, is it really so important to harangue the few people whom cling to their chosen beliefs that don't tolerate it, and refuse to be wrangled apart from them? Trust me on this one, in this day and age the hetties that just don't understand or tolerate gayness probably never will. Why argue in circles?

Show us the studies that prove that it is a choice... no, you can't quote the bible.

Alternatively, if people choose to be gay, then the rest of us must have chosen to be straight... when did you decide?

More importantly, what are you going to do if your child ends up being gay? I dread to think what will happen if baptism won't wash the gayness off.

You DON'T need studies to prove this. Ask any gay person!!!! ASK ME !!!!

Wallypod... go and watch the video that i posted above..... you may find it very insightful.

Last edited:
there's been quite a few labor mp's who have been paedophiles, milton orkopolous, bob collins etc, this doesn't mean it should be ok for others,

very poor arguments from someone with a vested and passionate interest.

are you linking predatory activity of the young for sexual gratification to consenting adults making a decision to live a life together under a just law???

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back