I got ripped off. My gtp is yellow?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got my gtp today from Michael Cermak, he ripped me off! I was expecting a "Green" tree python.... so why is my python yellow? LOL...

Enjoy the (horrible phone quality) pics!!!

Out of the bag:
155217_1595347078502_1080709962_1629694_6675842_n.jpg

In the tank.
76651_1595346838496_1080709962_1629692_987769_n.jpg

Thanks Michael, love it to bits. And thanks again for the "website for a python" swap. Wasn't expecting him to be the size that he was, looks real healthy and I doubt I'll have any problems.

Cheers

Sweet dude! Natives rock! Definitely next one my python list! Now I just need to save my pennies!

thats not a python Denuel its a zimbabwian anus worm ............... kill it !

very beautiful gtp and i love your setup/enclosure it looks like thats gonna be 1 spoilt little snake lol
do you mind me asking what the little guy set you back would love to get 1 sometime tho i believe there going for around 2k or so arnt they?

very beautiful gtp and i love your setup/enclosure it looks like thats gonna be 1 spoilt little snake lol
do you mind me asking what the little guy set you back would love to get 1 sometime tho i believe there going for around 2k or so arnt they?

I swapped it for a website design.

thanks for the comments guys

haha nice thats cheating tho :p there definatly 1 for my wishlist thats for sure

U TOtallLie ShUd Hav Dun MoreE ResercH b4 u bbUy SnakEs. DayY ObvIusSly Change.

Just kidding mate - awesome little critter you got! Must be wrapped.

Make sure you apply all it's "special" needs mate ;)

Very nice by the way , should be very happy with it

lol that's pretty dodgey ey, shame shame shame.. :lol: Cute lil yellow worm, very nice mate - congrats!

Make sure you apply all it's "special" needs mate ;)

Very nice by the way , should be very happy with it

Yeah all the special humidity, the special enclosure and the special.... damn I forgot what was the third thing? LOL

Glad every one likes him... I sure do lol

Aww, what a little darling! Nice setup you have there too :D

You should sue the seller for selling you a yellow snake when its clearly meant to be green! :lol: To anyone who didn't realise, that WAS a joke :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back