Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah things like
horse
skinks
shingl back (moveing it off road)
beardie
ants
humans
wild tutle(well i was actlly peed on but its worst)
bluie
dog
cat
murry cod
rabbit
brim
yabie
etc

I have been bitten by a lot of things because I work closely with a lot of animals. But also because I'm unco. I hit my head on things, i trip over things, I fall in ponds, I cut myself on things, I crash into things. unco
hahahaha, you fall in ponds and i make flying possible and instead of walking up stairs i fall up them. plus i broke my jaw because i tripped over my own feet and had a fight with a door frame and lost.

cockney red said:
Thylacine
you've been bitten by a tasmanian tiger??? how old are you? coz they died out 1000's of years ago!

h
you've been bitten by a tasmanian tiger??? how old are you? coz they died out 1000's of years ago!

And the last known one died in 1936..... nice maths there... It is expected that they have been extinct on the main land for no less than 2000 years.

And the last known one died in 1936..... nice maths there... It is expected that they have been extinct on the main land for no less than 2000 years.

OK, so i'm not great with maths * face-palm* but unless cockney red was born before 1936 there is no logical way they could have been bitten by a tassie tiger! seriously, ohh and btw i was just had a go at by 3 geese like an 1hr a go, nasty blighters!

OK, so i'm not great with maths * face-palm* but unless cockney red was born before 1936 there is no logical way they could have been bitten by a tassie tiger! seriously, ohh and btw i was just had a go at by 3 geese like an 1hr a go, nasty blighters!

Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Mantis
Cats
Stumpys
Bluey
Beardie
Cockatoo
Cockatiel
Turtle
Water Skinks
Garden Skink
Spotted Grass Frog
Common Froglet
Wolf Spider
Huntsman
Centipede
Scorpions
Bees
Budgie
Galah
Mozzies
Ants
Sandflies
Flies

ive been biten by

southercross spider,
garden spider
redback
pythons
bearded dragons
and electricity and wife

by a fair few animal things but one that made me bleed n bleed was from a GUINEA PIG and I put pics up on a thread a while back ....that GP is now gone recycled into snake food ...then snake poo but the scar still remains on my finger ;)

stihl 066 magnum

IMG_0356.jpg

Window! Completely severed my left arm too. Who would have thought?

18 surgeries later it is reattached, and I have a pretty good range of movement. Enough to tail elapids anyway.. Thank god for hand surgeons!

I got bitten by this little bloke, and that was only after sticking my finger in his mouth to see what it felt like :lol: ....yep, just what I thought...it hurt a bit :p (he's only small btw)

DSC_0360.jpg

Dog x 3, ant (sugar/carpenter and bulldog), a meal worm, uhh, I don't know what else... Oh, and my sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back