AHS meeting moved to Tues 23/11/2010

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sock Puppet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have attached a quote from Michael herewith:

**IMPORTANT** Next weeks meeting has been moved to Tuesday night the 23/11/10 at the Australian Museum at 7.30pm. Michael Mcfadden has been confirmed as the speaker for Tuesday evening and he will be giving us an "Update on the amphibian conservation programs at Taronga Zoo". We are awaiting confirmation from Arthur White as to his availability on that evening for the scheduled second talk on "The cane toad incursion at Taren Point NSW"

Please let everyone you know who attends meetings about the change of dates. The move from Wednesday night to Tuesday night is due to a conflict with the venue hire for that evening.

Cheers

Michael Duncan
AHS President

Please ignore the year I wrote in the title, I'd been writing a lot of lead time dates down at work so had 2011 on the brain.
It is, of course, 2010, ie next Tues.

Perhaps a mod can fix that up for me, cheers

Dang I was going to try and make it this month, but I can't see Tafe finishing early enough for me to get there in time

For me 6 - 6:30, and as the last train I'd be able to catch into the city leaves at 6:37..I don't like my chances of getting home in time lol.

Ah well, maybe I'll make it to one next year

Don't forget the meeting is tomorrow night, not Wednesday as usual

Now is there anyone out there who's not been paying attention? If so move to the front of the class and repeat after me......

THE AHS MEETING IS TONIGHT WHICH IS A TUESDAY

Class dismissed

I saw it on facebook, the ahs website, here on other forums and i also recieved an automatic generated email that went out. I'm sure the message is out there.

It'll be a great talk :)

See everyone there tonight!

Is there anywhere that is frequented beforehand these days for a pre-meeting drink? I notice the old pub is down for renovations at the moment.

Yeah mate, walk a bit further up William St from the old pub (opposite direction to the Museum) to another pub on the corner called the Strand. They also have a bistro so you can get a feed before the meeting. They're open later than the old pub too, which is a bit of a trap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back