Eggs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Woke up to these this morning. I couldn't get them apart so left them intact.

Attachments

• P1010231.jpg
    P1010231.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 153
for the incubation method...
are they just normal small rocks? trying to set up mine just a few simple problems
whats the ratio? 1;1?

for the incubation method...
are they just normal small rocks? trying to set up mine just a few simple problems
whats the ratio? 1;1?

not quite sure if its small rocks or pearlite as pearlite is normally smaller however on seccond glance it seems to be small washed aquarium gravel

congrats fay!!!!! well done .... best of luck

not quite sure if its small rocks or pearlite as pearlite is normally smaller however on seccond glance it seems to be small washed aquarium gravel

its perlite ...

Nice clutch Fay , they look pretty big for ant eggs though :)

hahaha
thanks for the kind words...fingers crossed but have learnt from past experiences not to count ya chickens! lol

Yeah , it is perlite.

Mungus, the young girl laid on the 17/11, this is the older girl.
This is her 2nd clutch. She laid 2 years ago and we had one only baby.
hahaha dicky,there are albino triplet stimmis in each egg lol

fay you have 3 more than me. Congratulation. My female have just first go, so only 5 eggs for me. I am surprise you are using perlite.

Congrats fay,good looking eggs that lot!

Eggsciting news Fay,Congratulations and all the best with the incubation period,hope you have a much better year than last year...

Fay Thats awesome - Well Done. My het Axanthic female died yesterday - egg bound with 8 under-developed eggs - a very sad day for me indeed. I'm glad you had a much better one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back