Problem Solved

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptileaddiction

Reaction score
I'm so happy...I finally solved a mystery that's been troubling me for the last couple of weeks. I've been finding crushed eggs in a couple of my adult python's enclosures. These eggs are hard shelled, about 3cms long and about 2cms wide. I have had four of these show up in different python enclosures. My enclosures are fairly well sealed. The largest gap is the mesh is the front of them. The mesh is mouse mesh. I've been wondering what the heck they were from and how the heck they got in there. When I found another egg in an enclosure this morning I started to scratch my head again....then the answer dawned on me. Before I give it away anyone care to guess???

Corey.

No... On those occassions the night before I had fed these ones adult quail. It appears that during eating the quail they had managed to pop an egg out of the quail! I felt so stupid once I realised what had happened.

lol damn i wrote quail eggs first then changed it when i thought how would a adult quail get through the mesh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back