I need The gamers of APS Help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess, you play WoW..
?

LOL! I can't believe how many people answered yes to hurting someone after gaming xD

I do rage a bit when people are consistently bads :p But generally Im pretty patient. And a pretty big gamer... running a raiding guild and what not. :| But yes... my contributions propelled females forward to a whole 18%! Woot. I was actually surprised by that amount tbh, i thought it would be more or less equal. Maybe it just seems like there is more females than there are cause they cant keep their darn mouths shut :p

Lol.
yes, gaming is a pass time that i enjoy while playing friends, sometimes family. It has become a hobby and i do it regularly because i like playing games. It also has a competitive side to it which i like. It has also increased my vocabulary as i have learned new words or abbreviations such as; gg,glhf,lol,lmao, ffs, ***, mofo, roflcopter, lolerblades, lolipops, lolcano eruption , these words have helped me write english essays as i have used these throughout them during the school certificate 2010. This was a part of an essay which i was required to write in the sc: The young boy said to his clan mates *holding z* glhf. Gais pic me up in da roflcopter so dat i can escape the lolcano erruption, *bomb has been defused* ahh ffs, *** gais. Gg. *hurts anyone in the vicinity*

Yay i picked one =p What really gave it away was 'bad's'
What server you play on? =p

Yay i picked one =p What really gave it away was 'bad's'
What server you play on? =p

LOL true true :D I shouldn't say it, its normally only raid nazi's or BG nazi's that do say it lol

I play on dreadmaul and khazgaroth. I used to pay on frostmourne. Both alliance and horde. All classes bar rogue and mage. Bleh ^_^

Play weeaboutique for TF2 lol :D

thanks guys there all helping! especially the extended question!

my teacher didnt think in would be able to get people to do it on the internet little did she know!

I started the questions but many didnt have suitable answers, so i stopped rather than making up an answer. i used to play games for days at a time, then i stopped smoking and find more than an hour is really boring, even more boring than typing this post :lol:

In hindsight, and after playing last night, I was abusing everyone! :lol: Can I change my answer to that particular question?? :p
ROFL xD when I answered that one my partner pointed out to me how much I actually do rage IRL about it. Its like therapy though :p

The little mongrels make it look so easy!!! :p ......marathon, lightweight, commando and a tac knife when things get grim :lol: :lol: Either that or scavenger pro and a pile of smoke grenades and well placed claymores :)

Done didi Done....
anybody else answer yes to question 15 lol.... I verbally abuse people when i finish playing if they beat me..... Makes me feel like i have now won LMAO

i put 'no' only because my reaction wasn't there! i yell alot at the TV or whatever but it's not abuse its normally something like 'OMG as if! that is such a load of crup i beat that dude ***** off <insert stream of swear words here in 5 languages including japanese, german, french and itialian>" ( i normally do this when no one else is around and to either my DS,PSP, Wii or PS2 inwhich something always gets thrown on the ground or in the Wii and PSP's case the couch!....the other day i broke a PS2 controller playing Need for speed and beat the number one dude on the black list by 2/5ths of a second and it said he won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back