black woma recent photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing animal! Will be interesting to see her progeny if she's being bred later on down the track.

Very nice! great too see something a bit different. I like the orange pinstripe down part of her spine, looks pretty cool.

Wow that's stunning. :shock: Let me know if you ever want to sell her or any of the hatchies she produces. ;)

Corey.

What a great looking woma hope you breed one day get some more the same amazing

she's coming along mate! i hope she goes 100% black.

That woma is stunning. its asthetics are awesome. Does it have a typical mellow personality

Very nice woma indeed!!
So whats gonna be the fancy name attached to it? :p

Last edited:
OMG that is awesome.
dont usually reply to snake threads much but this is something else

thats is the coolest snake i have ever seen sooooooooo nice should let me know if you breed :)

Well I am in a complete opposite opinion and I think its ugly IMO its so far from a good looking Woma its not funny. I hope you don't breed it
Each to there own though

Lewy

lewy everybody's entitled to their opinion and I know there's a lot of people who won't like her however you're the only person that's gone to the trouble of telling me how ugly she is and how you hope I don't breed her.I see lots of animals on here I don't personally like but I keep it to myself however you didn't

Hi Rodney, well done mate,

Can you please let us know what locale it is? And what are the future breeding plans (if any) etc.

Cheers

Yeah what a horrible looking animal, your best to let me take it off your hands mate :D;)

Now I'm definitely not an Aspidites fan... but for that one I have to make an exception - it's a gorgeous looking animal! Far nicer looking than any Woma I've ever seen.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back