Small skinks, are these genera available?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Wondering if there are any Calyptotis, Eroticoscincus, Glaphyromorphus, Lerista, or Saproscincus species in captivity? If so any idea who breeds them. Also i know Lampropholis are in captivity, anyone know of breeders?

I would totally love graden skinks! So common but i haven't found anyone who breeds them :(

G'day mate,

I only know of Lampropholis personally, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone had some of the common Saproscincus. Some of the smaller Carlia and Eulamprus species (such as E.tenuis and E.martini) are available.

G'day mate,

I only know of Lampropholis personally, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone had some of the common Saproscincus. Some of the smaller Carlia and Eulamprus species (such as E.tenuis and E.martini) are available.

Lampropholis ... you must tell me!! Plzzzzz :D

Haha, the winner gets David's home address, complete with mobile phone number and a key to his front door.

i know danny brown keeps and breeds some of the smaller Eulamprus and a few carlia species but for some reason some of these other fairly common skinks are almost impossible to find in captivity

Because a lot of people simply do not find them interesting. They aren't big, colourful or expensive...it would be interesting to set up a display enclosure of Lampropholis at an expo just to see how many people don't look.

There are also Cryptoblepharus in captivity, I forgot to mention.

yep i know danny brown breeds then which is why i didnt include them on my list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back