Tat design?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could do me a rough design for a tat. Possibly getting one this week, just want some simple but not too boring writing thats says "Damien Xavier Koens 12/10/2010" (my sons DOB) on my wrist. I know there are many talented artists here, anyone care to help out?

Cheers John

I try every font in microsoft word. You can also look for other fonts on the web. Anyway, I attached a couple I did very quickly.
I've also seen a tatt of the baby's handprint - looked awesome.

Attachments

• Damien Xavier Koens.docx
    12.3 KB · Views: 185
Try search dafont.com On google I used that site a couple of times for mine and friends tattoos no need to install nOthing either just view it and print screen then paste it to paint
Hope it helps

I've always wanted a tatt and decided to get one for my 60th birthday next Feb. To be sure of my decision I bought a couple of temporary ones to be sure I really wanted one. When the temps arrived, I couldn't even put them on :) so I guess I'm not a tatt person after all. :) I think the design has to be something you are totally, totally sure of. My daughter has just had a peace sign put on her left upper arm, it's in the design of a vine. She was going to have the names of her two sons above and blow the sign. My son, who enjoys flying, has a large two bladed propeller on his back, with his two sons names. They all look really good. Good luck with your choice.

Johnno mate just go 2 ur local tatooist & ask 4 his lettering folder choose the lettering u like best give the tattooist the name he/she will draw it up & away u go.
U'll luv it its the best feeling gotta luv that burn l started with 1 & now l cant stop & ur tattooist will most likely say (see u again or see u soon)hahaha.The more
u stuff around with computer programs the longer u'll take 2 get it done & wont end up doing it.

mine is on my wrist and i fell asleep it was sooo amazing. i have my next 5 already planned.
1.the dojo Kun on my arm in kanji
Seek Perfection of Character
Be Faithful
Endeavour
Respect Others
Refrain From Violent Behaviour

2. my mum's name in hyroglyphics behind my ear
3. My sister's name on the top of my back with 2 fairies at each end
4. Hiean which means Peaceful Mind in Kanji on my right wrist
5. both of my brother's names with a star and music note in the middle (both being the light of my life and one is a natural born guitarist) on my right shoulder blade

i have a really high pain tolerance and it depends on the individual but after it feels like a light sunburn and thats it.

Lambert,go sick girl now that what l like 2 hear,johnno just go sick 2 mate.lf a young lady can go 2 a tattooist fall asleep while gettin a tatt done l think u'll
be able 2 cope mate.hahaha

Hornet, just in case you forget his name?

more the date i'm worried about forgetting. lol but in all seriousness i just want something to celebrate the birth of my son and its about bloody time i got inked

Cheers mate :) Will post pics if/when i get some done :)

Cheers mate :) Will post pics if/when i get some done :)

If if you get it done have some concrete and harden up joking lmao it is a very nice guesture to get a tat in honour of someone But warning you they are addiditive as I now have nore than the one that i originally planned and can easily cost as much as the obsession with reptiles lol but all the best with it tho!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i can say is at least getting tats and reptiles are better than becoming addicted to drugs (no offence intended to past addicts) also they tats can either mean nothing like pinup girls designs or the can mean something. the chick that does my eyebrow waxing has her family tree but it looks ******ing awesome on her back it took 5hrs and she to fell asleep. the sound of the tattoo gun is kinda meditating after a will and you tune out.

ADVICE: my artist said to prevent blurring later in life seperate the wording. he then proceded to show me his (all except his face was covered) and i knew what he ment.
so like this
Damien
Xavier
Koens
12/10/2010

this is mine:
61500_471966904739_579859739_6687667_7960317_n.jpg

Serp.jpg
Thats very true the twin snakes r 4 my star sign & the year l was born & the japanese devil masks r 4 all the evil (X) girlfriends from my past.

mine is on my wrist and i fell asleep it was sooo amazing. i have my next 5 already planned.
1.the dojo Kun on my arm in kanji
Seek Perfection of Character
Be Faithful
Endeavour
Respect Others
Refrain From Violent Behaviour

2. my mum's name in hyroglyphics behind my ear
3. My sister's name on the top of my back with 2 fairies at each end
4. Hiean which means Peaceful Mind in Kanji on my right wrist
5. both of my brother's names with a star and music note in the middle (both being the light of my life and one is a natural born guitarist) on my right shoulder blade

i have a really high pain tolerance and it depends on the individual but after it feels like a light sunburn and thats it.

I was going to get the same in the Dojo Kun but across my back..
Oh how many times i have said that both in English and Japanese..

In stead i got the Kanji of Kuro Obi (Black Belt) on my back
And have just drawn up my Shotokan Tiger for the inside of my arm..What Dojo are you over there... Are you JKA or TSKF (or another all together?)

Hornet, as you are in QLD, go to studio 1 SCTC in wynnum.

My partner is working there and should be able to know up a design and sling the ink for you as well.

Cheers
Luke.

I was going to get the same in the Dojo Kun but across my back..
Oh how many times i have said that both in English and Japanese..

In stead i got the Kanji of Kuro Obi (Black Belt) on my back
And have just drawn up my Shotokan Tiger for the inside of my arm..What Dojo are you over there... Are you JKA or TSKF (or another all together?)

Gawler TSKF but we were JKA up until a few years ago. i have a grading tonight as well. The Shotokan Tiger sounds sick dude! ohh the amount of times i've said the Kun in english is stupid. i can say it backwards, from the middle and go up then down but its so practical in every day life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back