Carpondro's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

Hey guys,

How would everyone feel when they start to show up?

Also same with say bredli cross diamonds and what not, how will people feel when they pop up

From what Ive seen 90% of them look like crap! But a Jagpondro is something different all together!

not really into them but they can be quite attractive

I'd be interested to know how they will class them in NSW since chondro's are class 2.

I dont see the point of capondros when you have one of the most nicest python to start with.

Thats what im more interested in, like not when will they be here, because they will be eventually if not already,

Im basically after what peoples oppinions will be when people start opening up about hybrids apart form jags,

Like if I crossed one of my scrubs to one of my bredli, would people care? like how they dont in america? (not that im planning to!)

imo carpondros generally look like rubbish. as stated above, why do that with a green, they are already stunning enough. jagpondros are a different story though.

I am surprised that an albino carpondro hasn't turned up yet

Also same with say bredli cross diamonds and what not, how will people feel when they pop up

What do you mean "when"? Bredl's x Diamonds are already around.
This one was at the Mac Herps Expo this year. On show.
Doesn't do much for me personally but each to their own.
DiamondxBredli01.jpg

here's one off the internet....beauty is in the eye of the beholder / l believe....solar 17 [Baden]
numberonecarp.jpg

There alright Baden,

Im not really after peoples oppions of the different types around,

Im more after how much they accept them in Australia and how much the authorities will police it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back