Fifa world cup 2018 & 2022

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing we need to be known for is soccer. lets just stick with real footy

Had the World cup come here, It would have made the Olympics in Sydney look like a school sports day..:)

All you egg chasers have not got a clue, it would have brought huge money to the country, and all the jobs for building the facilities needed

+1 cockney red...

We got robbed.. And it was announced that we spent closer to $100 million not 45!

Can't believe Qatar got it...it is a tiny place, weather is ridiculously hot and worst of all, NO PUBLIC DRINKING??!

Just goes to show, money talks :)

Can't believe Qatar got it...it is a tiny place, weather is ridiculously hot and worst of all, NO PUBLIC DRINKING??!

I can believe it, i expected it, but really hoped FIFA wouldnt go that low, that said i would love to know how much they had to pay them off to enable screwing up the biggest international sport event. As far as no public drinking thats illegal here and we arnt even run by religious extremists yet. That said i drink in public often, altough discretely, but would make it obvious if i thought it would annoy people who believe in fairies and crap. If i had been able to make the team i would stay home and flickem the bird. I think all players should avoid the world cup in Quatar, or at least turn up and just not kick the ball. They get paid heaps and shouldnt suck up to a bunch of corrupt tossers at FIFA.

The Brazil world cup will be awesome, no corrupt bag of FIFA crap could stop them. Just hope im able to get there.

I am sure that stupid ad with the kangaroo didn't help our cause.

What if we chuck a shrimp on the barby and move foward, move foward, move foward :lol: I despise the add but people from overseas are generally ignorant to the fact that everyone in it are idiots, it will make them think we are special.

well at the end of the day its not really one of out 'strongest' sports however id expect to get a few more than just one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back