Crocodile Hunter's life remembered

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
THE Crocodile Hunter's life will be remembered today four years after his death.

Published On: 15-Nov-10 06:49 AM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

Remember Steve

We should all take a leaf out of Steve Irwin's book, and do our best to stop animal cruelty..... I personally would love nothing more then to stop the Crocodilian Farming:x:cry:.... R.I.P Steve Irwin

We should all take a leaf out of Steve Irwin's book, and do our best to stop animal cruelty..... I personally would love nothing more then to stop the Crocodilian Farming:x:cry:.... R.I.P Steve Irwin

There isn't anything wrong with crocodile farming.. farming is more "environmentally friendly" than hunting them.. and they make nice wallets and burgers!

There isn't anything wrong with crocodile farming.. farming is more "environmentally friendly" than hunting them.. and they make nice wallets and burgers!

everything is wrong with farming.... they treat the animals cruely.... they are breed to die... ect... would you like it if a cannibal came up to you and took you and your family away for farming so they could eat you and use your skin for clothes?

everything is wrong with farming.... they treat the animals cruely.... they are breed to die... ect... would you like it if a cannibal came up to you and took you and your family away for farming so they could eat you and use your skin for clothes?[/QUOTE

LOL cannibals would have an almighty time unchaining you from the treetops. Obviously your on this forum to unleash your scorn on those that would keep reptiles in little boxes.

I see no problem with croc farming, most croc farms release a percentage of there stock each year into the wild which i think is a good thing for the wild populations.

everything is wrong with farming.... they treat the animals cruely.... they are breed to die... ect... would you like it if a cannibal came up to you and took you and your family away for farming so they could eat you and use your skin for clothes?

if this is the case should we stop farming cattle, sheep, pigs and chickens

at least if they are farming them there are less being hunted.

so its wrong for me to breed rodents to feed to my snakes, ok then ill try them on tofu burgers
wake up master z

Crocodile is just like eating any other animal. Animals an animal, I don't understand how its crueler to eat one more then the other. Why can't we eat cat and dog here? You can eat cow and chicken, all made of meat. People who think its cruel, are you vegetarians or just hypocritical? Don't like a certain animal being eaten, shut up or become a vegan/vegetarian and whinge. I'm a vegetarian by the way.

PS better to eat crocs then cows, much better for the environment and there are too many crocs out there, they should allow culling.

Last edited:
You have anything made of leather? Leather couch? wallet? Shoes? Whats the difference?

Damn you all, now I'm hungry. Did you hear WA made it legal for butchers to carve up horses for human consumption? Horse burgers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back