Herp Babies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sahatiel

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Tis the season, right? I love seeing pictures of all the little reptiles who've just come into the world, so please share some with me! They don't even have to be current photos if you've got nothing "new" right now ^^ Snakes, lizards, frogs, anything herp!

(Haven't even got my first herp yet and I'm already obsessed, :lol: )

Mine from yesterday!
DSC03464.jpg

DSC03452.jpg

13 from 12 eggs! If you want to get a herp, I've got a few for sale now....

Gorgeous little Beardies,Wally,thanks for sharing ^^

I love the spots on those little moniters! Which type of moniter are they exactly? (Still pretty new to this, lol.)

Those are some cute little snakeys ^^ I've got me a baby bluey lined up (I hope) that I'm picking up around Christmas time. The fiancée wouldn't let me get a snake, but if I keep showing him pictures, he might cave one day!

Snakes are a lot less work than lizards. Argue for a snake on the basis of easy of keeping!

You Gotta keep showing off those little white ones,hey pythonmum..(I would do the same)PM me the price on the darwins please..

Nice colour contrast in that second photo No-two. Congrats!

Yeah, but we've got the enclosure and everything all set up for a bluey (has been for almost a month now, lol).

Congrats on the new bubs, No-two. I love their patterns =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back