Rp stimmies [lol]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Two years ago l was lucky enough to produce a pattern-less Broome[W.A.] stimmie, so this year he had his "chance" and here is his 1st. two off-spring to appear [last night] with a couple more to hatch....solar 17 [Baden]
5244652107_e98c228496.jpg

5244649243_9656b985d8.jpg

Great stuff Baden,love the R.P. Stimsons..LOL..(it was only a matter of time)I hope when-if you sell you ask for the big bucks..lol...

WOW, that's pretty impressive, are they all like that? I guess you already have a waiting list. Have sent pm. thanks

re Rp

Interesting that you get some of those out of the Broomes baden,i get quite a few from the gold stimmys as well as fully patterned,most of the reduced pattern is at the dorsal area in most cases.

Pretty ordinary looking snake. The whole point of WA stimmies is their large bold paterning. I've seen a few broome hatchies like that and less paterned, they grow up looking even worse than they do now (as hatchies).

re Rp

Pretty ordinary looking snake. The whole point of WA stimmies is their large bold paterning. I've seen a few broome hatchies like that and less paterned, they grow up looking even worse than they do now (as hatchies).

OR >>>>it could be that Baden has them and you dont :lol:

zulu
Broome Stimsons are generally nowhere near as attractive as Pilbara or for that matter other W.A locales. If people love them, then that’s great, but honestly if you saw enough of them in the wild you would know what I mean. I am almost cheeky enough to say if you have a great looking Stimsons sold to you as coming from Broome , you have been told a lie.
Having said this, I am sure there exists something up there something special as this seems to be the case everywhere if you look hard enough.

Fair enough,yours can be good too ! :lol: :lol:

Most people like something different and these definately are, l reckon solar 17 want have any trouble selling these little rippers

There is no doubt that different is very popular these days and of course we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I would imagine though that Baden would think his wheat-belts are nicer looking than the Broome examples. I should post up a pic of a dog ugly wheat-belt which I have here, this one would make a Broome Stimson look flash and yet I know someone out there will still love it.
Zulu
Those golden coloured looking Stimsons of yours are interesting, good looking critters in my opinion.

They're far from uncommon, I'm in no way jealous, you couldn't pay me to take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back