Bucket List

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeluvver2

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
So my best friend just got back from Thailand on Tuesday and I went there for a month in October so started to exchange notes and tell each other of the ridiculous stupid adventures we got up to.

He then told me about a beach on Maya Bay where the film "The Beach" was filmed.
In the bay there is a large amount of plankton which glows when you disturb it/swim in it (Biobays)

This is one of things that I must do before I die and I should be going to Thailand again next year so I can cross that out of my list.

Anyone else have any bucket-list points they'd like to talk about?

In a couple of years im going to Japan for a year and one thing I definately want to do is climb Mt. Fuji - the photos from up there are amazing. Never climbed a true mountain, let alone a volcano...

Can't wait!

mine was go to Las Vegas... i've done that now i'd say go Back to Las Vegas!!!

I was there for my birthday this time last year.

Too much. I want to do a rail tour around Europe, would love to visit Egypt, cover South America, climb Kilimanjaro... you name it.

I know it sounds corny, but the only thing that I really want to do, is to find the perfect husband, and have lots of children :) People say... "As if that will EVER happen!!"... But thats what I want do do :)

Im not talking about my first buckets, but the fourth would have to be one of KFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back