Albino cricket???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get heaps of albino crickets after we dust them in calcium :lol:

I don't think arthropods carry an albino gene, and the eyes are black so melanin still present. Looks like a shedding thing, the new shell will harden and darken. Unless it's leucistic =)

I don't think arthropods carry an albino gene, and the eyes are black so melanin still present. Looks like a shedding thing, the new shell will harden and darken. Unless it's leucistic =)

thanks

I have found a leucistic roach. All white black eyes before

Take it down to your local pet shop, offer it to them when there really busy and shops full ,they go for around $2000 each so don't go below that, tell them you won't, you might even get a few bids from the people standing around you.

Take it down to your local pet shop, offer it to them when there really busy and shops full ,they go for around $2000 each so don't go below that, tell them you won't, you might even get a few bids from the people standing around you.

ROFL better be quick though... they are only albino for a short time :D lol

The first time I saw a newly shed cricket I wished they stayed that colour... they are actually kinda pretty :) My lizard goes nuts for them... they are extra soft and squishy lol

ROFL better be quick though... they are only albino for a short time :D lol

The first time I saw a newly shed cricket I wished they stayed that colour... they are actually kinda pretty :) My lizard goes nuts for them... they are extra soft and squishy lol

Thanks alot giggle i wanted him to actually do it :lol:

Why would I I'd rather breed them then sell for more and call it albino x albino:lol:

Invert colour is a result of the exoskeleton structure/makeup. There is no melinan thus there can be no such thing as an albino invertebrate ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back