The Champagne of stimmis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

This is my first ever stimi hatchling.
There were 7 eggs and 6 went off...this is the only survivor. He/she will be a keeper for sure.
This stimmi is a Windorah or Sth West Qld. To me they are the 'champagne' of the stimson's.

Attachments

• P1010275.jpg
    P1010275.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 220
  • P1010272.jpg
    P1010272.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 169
  • P1010277.jpg
    P1010277.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 202
very nice fay, i love the pattern (or lack ther-of) on the head ! any pictures of the parents ?

Here is either mum or dad. The pic makes them look a little better than they actually are lol

Attachments

• P1010092.jpg
    P1010092.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 159
  • P1010093.jpg
    P1010093.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 151
This is my first ever stimi hatchling.
There were 7 eggs and 6 went off...this is the only survivor. He/she will be a keeper for sure.
This stimmi is a Windorah or Sth West Qld. To me they are the 'champagne' of the stimson's.

congrats fay :D looks a ripper too.. that one will always be very special for you..
thats a real shame about the others though..

Here is either mum or dad. The pic makes them look a little better than they actually are lol
Thats a bit different,usually the picture doesnt do them any justice..Well done on your little Stimmie,defiantly a keeper,as im not generally into Antaresias im changing my mind quickly after seeing quiet a few nice ones this season..Looks like ur had a good year Fay...(Merry Christmas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back