Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile-Man

Banned
Reaction score
hey i was wondering i have gloves but not sure if i wanna use them have got 2 3 year old spotted pythons havnt been handled much i dont wanna scare them with a big glove somming at them

glove or no glove.
im cool with them biting me cant hurt that much.

someone has said something like this before and she was told not to use gloves as the snakes teeth might get caught in the glove and hurt the snake and also the snake wont pic up your scent

yeah as what bluewater said i use a hook in my snakes are grumpy and slowly lower them on to my hand

How can you be worried or concerned about a spotted when you have a growing scrubby..

I'm sorry, I know this is none of my business but I was just curious haha, does your parents know that scrubbies can get umm..big? haha just wondering..

the spotted are 1 meter im 15 only had the scrubby for 5 weeks and he is 75cm long and real docile

ha ha ha ha haha. I love docile scrubby's. Train yourself up with the spotteds, cause if your stressing about them then your gonna freak with a 12mth old playful scrubby. 15yrs old! Good on ya for giving it a go. Stick with it!

dude if you wear the gloves your going to have to change your name from reptile-man to reptile-princess-sparkle-fairy.

cheers

donks

DSCF5984 (Small).JPGIMAG0049 (Small).jpg
Here's two pics of my babies.The spotted is a great little snake to own and well the scrub is a great big snake to own lol.
Good luck with the Scrubby .Don't be fooled into thinking it will stay placid .I now a guy who had a placid scrub for years .From out of no-where it gave him a nasty bite to the head right in the middle of a demonstration for no reason .Do your parents realise just how big the scrub will grow and it's possible attitude .Mine is over 10ft now and 8kgs and has been a real handful right from the day i got her to the point now i have to use a broom to fend her off while i clean her cage.

View attachment 176308View attachment 176307
Here's two pics of my babies.The spotted is a great little snake to own and well the scrub is a great big snake to own lol.
Good luck with the Scrubby .Don't be fooled into thinking it will stay placid .I now a guy who had a placid scrub for years .From out of no-where it gave him a nasty bite to the head right in the middle of a demonstration for no reason .Do your parents realise just how big the scrub will grow and it's possible attitude .Mine is over 10ft now and 8kgs and has been a real handful right from the day i got her to the point now i have to use a broom to fend her off while i clean her cage.
bahahahahaa I love naughty reptile stories ....but I have a warped sense of humour ...and own naughty reptiles ;)

haha donks have you thought of going into politics. with logic like that id vote for you :)

as far as the spotteds go jus take the bites.....chicks dig it hahaha

View attachment 176308View attachment 176307

i can see that dog becoming lunch in the near future haha. i wouldn't own scrubbys just for the fact of how big they get. with my snake i just left a cloth with my scent on it in the enclosure for a week to get it use to me now i'm lucky if it draws blood when it snaps at me when i clean the enclosure. mind you it's just a 4ft jungle. mostly head butts is all i get and i don't handle him often.

lol can say from experience that my 1m jungle dont hurt when she bites me and vary rarely even draws blood so i think you should be fine battleing the lil spotted :p

ps just dont let it try and swollow your finger haha seen some wild pix of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back