Show us your black headed pythons !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PC140393.jpgPC140391.jpgPC140392.jpg
Finally out of the egg :D
It was our female's first year; this was the only non-slug lol.

mrs davo
those pictures are great gotta love blackheads but to see a climbing one is even better:)

These would have to be my favorite snake, great pics everyone :D

Actually, do you have any pics of this female as a hatchling? Or yearling/juvenile?? Obviously interested in all things BHP, intrigued by this one.

Thanks mate
Den

Mate no we havn,t because we only bought her about year ago.
Cheers.

Damn, thanks anyways. I'm hooked on a thing these days. Trying to visually ID offspring from certain lines and particular parents. Hence my mention of Dajarra animals.

Any more? i just bought this little fella.
View attachment 175398

Just gave this little fella his first feed of a nice fresh pinky rat, just popped it in the cage and 2 mins later whammm! No force feeding for him, brilliant for me and less stress for him.

He is my first BHP and is a 100% HET, unreal animals, BHP's. Just fell in love, Whooooo Hooooooo!

put my name on these two the other day....much to the wifes disgust! :lol:

Attachments

• 807f.jpg
    807f.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 782m.jpg
    782m.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 167
Very nice David, its a brilliant line.

She will get over it..lol..Love the first one...It great when they feed without any dramas Bryce..once they start,theres no stopping them thou...Aspidities are pigs..

Very nice David, that male is a stunner mate and IMO will grow out into an awesome looking critter. Will look forward to seeing the pics as he grows.

bhp

my daughter with our bhp

Attachments

• P6140087.jpg
    P6140087.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back