Spotted Python Hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 if you shop around on sites like this.
$295 if you go through a pet shop.

I usually sell mine for $120 to strangers or so..
A bit cheaper to those i know through the sites and circles of friends

these guys are normal, sold to a mate as blonde then he found out they were not blondes just reall light colored, im selling next year just need to know a price, to sell them at cheers.

these guys are normal, sold to a mate as blonde then he found out they were not blondes just reall light colored, im selling next year just need to know a price, to sell them at cheers.

Considering you have never bred snakes before you are putting the cart before
the horse!

Selling is the last thing you need to think about, you have to be able to get the husbandry right in order to breed these critters!

Then you have to weigh up the cost of holding a batch of hatchies for quite a while as the way the current market for reps is you may well be keeping quite a few for a long time.

Last edited:
he is thinking too far ahead i would want a few years experiance before i try and breed
is it just a plan for a quick dollar

as its been said some people tank months if not a year to sell all there stuff and remember you have to feel them all in that time

i paid for $300 for a ordinary one (6 months old) at a reptile shop. Please don't make the same mistake....

wow, $350 i got a breeding pair and enclosure for $200 from a local seller,

and guys i have had reptiles for years!
i have experince, so dont bag me about this i know how to keep them i have read up on them, it was just a quote, asking how much because im going to bali next year and wondering if i need more money

any ways

cheers all!

You are 15 and have just brought a pair of one of the most overbred snakes available and planning on going to Bali on the procceeds?, This goes to show how little you Do actually know.

Breeding reptiles is a completely different process to keeping a snake in a Vivariumfor your own viewing pleasure.

Take a few steps back get hold of some decent reading material (Herp books on here can help with this) and learn about the critters you now have.

Beeman ur still making conclusions, he hasn't said he is going to breed them.

Will

OMG stop arguing
bee man i know what im doing,
stop critisizing me,
and yeah i know alot all i pay for is the flight with the earings ok so you dont know me and what my intentions are ok.

simple question turns into a ***** fight Reptile man enjoy your new spotteds there is always a market for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back