sexing gecko's help please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i hope someone out there will be able to help me sex these two pretty please

sorry about the photos, best i could do and as you guys will know tis hard to get good shots of the landing gear of these animals :lol: i 'think' they are the same sex? but apparently one is interested in the other :shock:]

anyway i hope they are clear enough to see clearly

DSCF7567.jpg

DSCF7565.jpg

this is a side by side i took a few weeks back

DSCF0004-3.jpg

DSCF0005-3.jpg

Not the best angle but the top looks male and bottom female to me.

thank you gecko mad i did go there and have a look but ended up more confused

ok if top is male and bottom female that goes with the activity i seen the other night, the 'female' flattened and lifted her tail up and the 'male' was chasing her, the breeder seems to think they were/are displaying mating activity, this is the first time ive managed to get a half decent photo of the under carriage lol

plus the female is younger then the male but bigger in size and i read the females are bigger and other photos ive seen show the girls are bigger then the boys

oh soooo confuzzed, guess the only true way to find out is to see if anything happens

thank you all for posting in here, i appreciate it

'suspected' male was purchased in June

'suspected' female was purchased August

ill try during the day light hours to get better pictures of them both

both look like they have spurs to me. so im going with both male

The suspect make has a bung tail ?

I would be takIng another photo of the top one but at this stage looks like a pair

males will fight a little female wont and if a pair they wont but male would of reached sexuality soon if male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back