Orange Pepper Female x Caramel male - Just Hatched

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusive_Jag

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Opepper-Caramel 038.jpgOpepper-Caramel 025.jpgOpepper-Caramel 033.jpgOpepper-Caramel 001.jpg

Just want to get your opinions on my orange Pepper x Caramel.
I had my first clutch from this Girl just hatch. The Hatchlings look like there going to
turn out awesome. Just wanted some feedback..

Attachments

• Opepper-Caramel 028.jpg
    Opepper-Caramel 028.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 615
Last edited by a moderator:
How many eggs & what ratio of animals emerged ?? ie super caramels, caramels, RPMs, normals etc ??

hell yea that peppered light caramel coloured reduced one looks sweet i want one

i love the adult caramel , looks awesome

any photos of the hatchlings mate?

awesome looking snakes. some hatchling photos would be nice :)

How many eggs & what ratio of animals emerged ?? ie super caramels, caramels, RPMs, normals etc ??

My opinion is... I hate you for beating me to it. As the jinja ninja mentioned, how did your ratios go? Quite looking forward to seeing how the super form turn out! Is your OP a Stone line or the other line of Orange Peppers getting around? As with the SXR line, your clutch would produce Super Caramel Jags but with the other line, you would get something slightly different.

Cheers and good work!
Aaron

very nice! cant wait to see the hatchies!

i know this has been asked/mentioned/discussed but is 'orange peppers' just another stupid name for a caramel jag?

O-pepper hatchies 010.jpgO-pepper hatchies 014.jpgO-pepper hatchies 013.jpgO-pepper hatchies 006.jpgO-pepper hatchies 001.jpgHere are some pics of the Hatchies, Same line as S x R.. I will update you once they first shed!
19 eggs laid, 19 hatched perfectly at day 55 including lay date.

WOW! a couple o really pale ones there with broad striping. VERY nice!

Well done .. and thanks for putting up some hatchie pic's, they look very nice and similar to ours :)

I kinda just wanna nick the mum off ya :lol: That is definitely one stunning snake and the bubs look very promising as well! Keep us updated as they grow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back