Merry Christmas from Virides!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

Penny and myself are leaving for Japan in the next couple of days and before things become too hectic we would like to say Merry Christmas to all of you and would like to thank you for welcoming us to the APS Forums.

The website will still be functional and orders can still be made as Tim, who is my brother and business partner, will be taking over in our absence. So while he will try to answer any questions you have on the forum, he may not have the answer for you until my return.

Don't forget that we also have a Boxing Day sale on the 26/12/2010 with 20% off all stock for one day only!

Penny and I will be returning on the 8th of January 2011.

Once again thanks for all your suggestions and feedback and we will be back next year continuing our product development.

Sayonara minasan!

The Boxing Day sale has started!

Everything in store is 20% OFF!

Check out our products and grab yourself a great sales bargain. Of particular interest is the Stainless Steel Handle which was $35.00 is now $28.00

This sale will go to Midday tomorrow (24 hours) so you must be quick.

The other great thing about our Boxing Day Sale is that you dont have to fight the crowds. You don't even have to leave the house!

So head over to the site now and grab a bargain.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back