Inked!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley_take

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Had my first tattoo done yesterday. Further proving to a lot of friends and few family members that I really am "that crazy" :lol:

Everyone who I told I was getting it done on my wrist were all "hahahaha that's going to hurt" I don't know whether I'm a masochist or they're just talking it up lol because it wasn't anywhere near unbearable pain.

Oh the judging has already begun but I love it and am very proud of it, fair bit of meaning behind it for me. Can't wait to start on the others I have planned!

Attachments

• IMG-20101215-00031.jpg
    IMG-20101215-00031.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 361
I love it Em..i like that spot too. Who told you itd hurt there??? Try getting one on your back!...ouchh hehe

Nice tat Emily , but don't be fooled , some spots don't hurt to much.....other spot will make you wish you had never sat down in the chair ;)

nice tatt, i have portraites on my shoulder blades and they felt good, then got one on my lower back and that hurt like all *******. hahaha :)

I saw Dr Fry's tattoo, it looks cool I might steel it and put it on my back for birthday.

I agree with Dicky,..24hrs on the backpiece here, some days were better than others. Now you have another addiction :p

sweet tatt! i have mine on my wrist and i fell asleep getting it done. i have my next 5 planned already.

nice tat, looks like it has been done fairly well. The ribs is nothing, try getting behind your knee done. I have a couple on my back, 1 on either side and one on the back of my calf that ended almost in the midde of my knee (but at the back). I don't think I have sworn so much before getting the calf one done

nice tat, looks like it has been done fairly well. The ribs is nothing, try getting behind your knee done. I have a couple on my back, 1 on either side and one on the back of my calf that ended almost in the midde of my knee (but at the back). I don't think I have sworn so much before getting the calf one done

Not fun on the knee front or back , or the elbow , arm pits , nipple , sternum ....

Looks good Em. Armpit, elbow and on your funny bone are by far the worst spots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back