media mis-labelling of snakes!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't this pic been on another article sometime in the past on the same media site? I'm sure I saw the exact same pic on a thread about smuggling, the link was to the same site.

Thats a nice looking carpet, wouldnt expect to see one looking like that in Brisbane. What sort of carpet is it, looks like an inland carpet maybe?

What? The media actually got something right for once??? I hope they keep this up... not likely though.

i dont believe the pic of the carpet in the article is actually the same carpet that was on the bus...

Pfft, stupid media. I personally don't trust anything they say... unfortunately most of them are a bunch of pesky liars :evil: I wonder if any of those photos are of the snake on the bus or if they're just shot they lazily copied and pasted from the internet. :rolleyes:

End of the day it's no big deal a snake is a snake to the public, at least they got the species right. As long as they don't use a pic of an anaconda when a stimmie was involved there isnt an issue.

That's the one lmao, trust me to think smuggling but anyhoos... thanks for that.

They used the same pic in an article on when neil simpson got done for poaching/smuggling, in conjunction with the other matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back