Magnificent Brown

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Whisperer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Called out for this little guy in a garage. The bloke was sure he was onto a Tiger snake so naturally I flew out there to round it up! (A Tiger in that area would have been a big deal!) Found this guy curled up in the garage, beautiful little Brown snake. The folks at the house had a good laugh at the fact that I was so enamoured with this beautiful but deadly animal! I'm just glad though that people call us instead of going straight for the shovel!

A.

Ptextilis.jpg

What a lovely looking brown,colours are stunning...Ive seen a few but never that colour up here,only one ive seen like that was a baby with the bands...I can see why they thought it was a Tiger...Great stuff that some people do call the appropiate people when they come across snakes..instead of that bloody shovel...

Looks like a tiger for sure ha ha ,, it really does ..
I have never seen a brown snake like that before how big was it ?

He was about 800mm. Yeh, he is certainly a supermodel! Lucky to get that call as it was outside my zone but the bloke who rang me couldn't get onto one of his local catchers, lucky me!

Would be interesting to see how those bands hold over the next year or so!
Nice get mate.

Gob Smacked!!! I've seen the banded hatchies but never the transition phase between hatchie and adult, which I'm assuming this is?

Great pickup, thanks for sharing Aaron.

That's magnificent. More pics please if you have some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back