jungles!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
resized.jpg

This one is a cracker Roger, well done!

omg d3pro thats awsome that 1 is stunning

my tully was from roger he is hands down one of the best people i have ever delt with as far as sales and support i highly recrement him also.

im waiting on a julitan from colin early in the new yr he to has been quite good with keeping me informed on whats going on ect and is in nsw.

ither way these 2 are probable your best bet in my opinion however im sure there are likely to be other breeders if they dont have what your after you just have to decide what your after in a jungle colour and pattern wise then see who has it

thats a stunner there looks exactly spitting image of mine when he sheds ill throw up pics d3pro

I wonder if people have bred them for writing shaped patterns a mate of mine has a jungle that has "SOY" in its side looks pretty cool but otherwise its just a Krauss Line jungle

ah no guys lol, that one is one of rogers breeders... I wish I had a cracker like that hahaha

I have a few clutches of B&W julatten jungles hatched and one clutch still to go..
also a few clutches of black and yellow jungles hatches with one clutch left to go..

heres a few pics.. but some of these are not for sale.

I'm purchasing some jungles, sometime in the next two weeks. does that count :)

still waiting for my SXR line apollo x athena clutch to hatch but heres some I bred from this same pairing in 2008 that I held back for breeding next season..

Attachments

• DSC03096.jpg
    DSC03096.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC03150.jpg
    DSC03150.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC03113.jpg
    DSC03113.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 66
looks like there's a few nice ones in there Colin. It will be interesting to see the two in the second picture after a few sheds

looks like there's a few nice ones in there Colin. It will be interesting to see the two in the second picture after a few sheds

yes mate they look a bit different especially from black and yellow parents..
theres a comparison pic of some of their clutchmates in the jungle thread

Those are some real stunners Colin,with the BW at what age do they generally get the nice B-W colouring..C,mon Colin you cant keep anymore...lol...Just remember photos of the hatchies...

Those are some real stunners Colin,with the BW at what age do they generally get the nice B-W colouring..C,mon Colin you cant keep anymore...lol...Just remember photos of the hatchies...

usually after a couple of sheds.. I'll have plenty of B&W julattens for sale in the new year mark.. pm me.
those two B&W looking hatchies from the black and yellow parents are not for sale though.

I've got two clutches of Jungles hatching soon. One clutch is from a Mark Sim girl with a Roger Lester boy, and the other clutch is a Stone/SouthernX line.

My palmerstons started pipping last night, looks like a few nice ones in there! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back