Hatchlings...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaery

Reaction score
No not herps :p

just looked in the incubator and had these Phlogius sp. black slings at the eggs with legs stage. Thought it might be interesting to some to see what 'baby' tarantulas look like :lol:

These are a tarantula species from far north Qld.

Attachments

• spiderlings.jpg
    spiderlings.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 194
Very nice mate :). I have a bunch of C. tropix slings to separate, need to do it before they turn on eachother lol. How many sacs did you get this season?

Thanks guys. Nice work with the tropix Hornet ;) Certainly turned that around this season. Only the 1 fertile full term sack for me, though that was better then expected as I only got passed on a few males very late in the season. Pretty sure I had a goliath sack too but she ate it before I ever saw it.

Damn, yea i was hoping for a much better season but got stuffed around, didnt get what was owed to me and other species just couldnt track down males but i'm very happy with the tropix, probably 30-40 slings by the looks of it, will know for sure when i separate

Yeah it happens John :( Oh well the tropix is a big plus considering how seemingly hard they have been past seasons. Got much lined up for next year?

Haha Nick, see how they go mate :p

All depends what i can get my hands on, going out after S. shaggy dog this weekend :) went out a few weeks ago but it decided to pour down, unfortunately dont think this weekend will be crash hot but its worth a go so if i can obtain them they will be big on my list for next year. Would like to try some arids, the males are quite hard to come by so might have to hope for gravid fems closer to the season

S. Plumipes, Northern.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 103
Depending on species, from a couple of dollars up to $40 for slings

Dependant on species and size, a good rule of thumb is 10mm = $10, so, if you wanted a spider with a 140mm leg span, you would be looking in the ballpark of $140. Slings start anywhere from $5, through to $25, some species are much harder to find, and can go for quite a bit more.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: ohhh.. im not a fan :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: lol :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: ohhh.. im not a fan :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: lol :)

and here i was thinkin you were cool :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back