So proud of her!! ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

well after almost a month of stressing (I thought there was something wrong with her) my spotted python, Dora, layed 11 healthy eggs this morning!!!
I was surprised, as she hadn't shed! I turned on the heat last night for her as it was a bit cool because of the rain.. I don't know if that helped at all, but this morning at 7.30, she had 4 eggs out already! She didn't seem to want to use the lay box at all, but she was always in it to the lead up haha. weird snakes.

Anyways, here's some pics!

Dora laying
IMG_9023.jpg

Dora after she's layed them all
IMG_9024.jpg

11 healthy eggs! (Dora seemed to have accidently let one roll out.. it seems fertile and it has veins, so I will see how it goes!)
IMG_9026.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

Thanks to everyone that helped!!
Tameah.

Last edited:
Congrats! one small thing, I'd move that lonely egg away from the side a bit, you don't want it touching the side of a wet tub.

Great work Dora! Thanks for the heads up Tam and best of luck to both of you! Brad

Hey Brad, thanks :D I will keep you updated on how the eggs go!

Thanks Junglecarpet =D Yeah, it is really exciting! I can't believe they're all healthy from her first clutch! and to see she had that many in her, it's amazing! looove snakes x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back