Orange Pepper Female x Caramel male - Just Hatched

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Male Caramel1 (1).jpgMale caramel 2.jpgO-Pepper eggs  19-10-10 008.jpgO-Pepper eggs  19-10-10 007.jpg

Ratio was 11 Orange Peppers/Caramels all with dorsal stripe, 5 really nice looking caramels, 3 standard looking ones.

Another few pics of the male Caramel
Love the variety you get out of a Orange Pepper and a caramel, Had some stunning offspring from the caramel alone that im sure a few of you can vouch for. So Ill wait till first shed to see what I will hold back.
Cheers for the responses Good to hear you love them too..
pencil.png

Last edited:
there going to be some wicked snakes about this season

Congrats womaman, can't wait to see the hatchies after a few sheds:D

Peppered's would have to be one of my favs. Congrats on such a fine looking clutch.

Did your peppers originate from Simon Stone?

Jungleman, Yeah the same as Simons, but not direct through him. Was very lucky to get hold of one, first time I bred her so will keep you updated once they have had there first shed..

hey well done womaman i cant wait to see what they will turn out like, bet they look way better in flesh then pics ay, lucky fella ;)

Congrats womaman, good to see some more orange peppers out there, those hatchies are awesome.
I have a couple of clutch mates to your orange pepper and they both produced some cracker hatchies this year as well, would be good to compare how they turn out over the next year or so.

well done,
keep any really pale ones as I'm pretty sure the super for will show up as a very light jag.

I bet your over the moon right now lol

These look fantastic. Can you distinguish the LP/caramels from the LPs, ie the double gene from the single gene animals? With such a reduced pattern, it will be interesting to see if the caramel gene adds anything to the LP gene. Best of luck with this project.
Justin

They have all had there first shed and below I posted a few pics as to how they turn out, took a few pics of the caramels and OPs.. Best clutch ever produced since I started herping.. The difference to each hatchling is awesome.. Disregard picture dates, I forgot to change it.. taken 26-12-10
O-pepper hatchies 26-12 048.jpgO-pepper hatchies 26-12 018.jpgO-pepper hatchies 26-12 013.jpgO-pepper hatchies 26-12 022.jpgO-pepper hatchies 26-12 011.jpg

Last edited:
they are awesome, even better in flesh thanks heaps for taking your time and getting them all out for me today to have a look at them, cant wait to see how they turn out, well done

View attachment 176659View attachment 176660View attachment 176661View attachment 176665

Just want to get your opinions on my orange Pepper x Caramel.
I had my first clutch from this Girl just hatch. The Hatchlings look like there going to
turn out awesome. Just wanted some feedback..

It is is bit hard to see what you have these guys housed in, are they the hatchies or photos of parents as younger snakes?

The photos of hatchies are great & allmost look RPM. It was asked of me the other day what my Hypos come from & what form they take. All that I can awnser is that I have bred from a line that I have handpicked from the last few years breeding.

SO what is a Hypo? check it out.

They are certianly nice snakes. Can we see photos of the parents NOW.

---------- Post added 27-Dec-10 at 07:31 PM ----------

Sorry My wife Paula has just pionted out that the adults are what looks like hathies in a bowl.

Up to date photos of parents still would be good.
Cheers Ian.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Ian the pics of the adult yellow/orange one is the mother (orange pepper, RPM/Jag) and the yellow striped one is the father (caramel carpet) and all the pics of babies are their offspring, so yes they are all RPM's/Jags and hypo is a snake with reduced black pigments

Thanks for that.
Cheers
hey Ian the pics of the adult yellow/orange one is the mother (orange pepper, RPM/Jag) and the yellow striped one is the father (caramel carpet) and all the pics of babies are their offspring, so yes they are all RPM's/Jags and hypo is a snake with reduced black pigments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back