Merry Xmass all at APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
Gday guys, well its Xmass eve my kids r goin nuts i have almost lost it in the head and im broke again!
thank god its almost over!
just stopping b4 i get sent to a funny farm to say a quick merry xmass and wishing a safe happy new year to all at APS.
be careful on the roads and careful with the Xmass cheer! :p
i hope santa brings u all what you want except winning lotto thats my wish :p
i may not have been here for a whole year but i have gotten to kno alot of you here
and its been great fun :)

regards
NatoRey

Merry Christmas & a safe Happy New Year to everyone and their families..
have a great festive season..

holly.png

Merry Christmas to everyone and all the snakes, lizards, turtles, spiders, insects, frogs and any other critters! :lol:

Merry Chirstmas :)

Merry Chirstmas to you and your pets :)

Merry christmas!!!

Just thought I'd pop in and wish all the APS 'tragics' a very safe and happy Christmas 2010.
It has been a great year of discussion, disagreements and education.
I have learned a LOT since joining you all in here, and hope to have contributed a little.

Stay safe and happy herping in 2011!

Mick.

merry christmas mate. have a good one and same to everyone else who reads this. hope 2011 is as good for everyone if not better. catch ya

Merry christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!! Hope you all got spoilt rotten!!! Im waiting up for santa... ill let you know how it goes....

Merry Christmas everyone .... i hope your all well and doing great everyone please stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back