Small to Medium Monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antmisk

Reaction score
Just interested to see what Small to Medium Monitors are being bred this year.

I will have a clutch of black headed monitor (V. Tristis) eggs very shortly, but a long incubation time means I wont see them anytime soon

ackie, storrs and gilleni eggs in the oven. gravid ackies and gilleni currently digging. possible tristis and WA ackie

I have some ackie eggs in the incubator. This is my first time incubating eggs as all my other breeding lizards are live bearers.
I hope all goes well. Such a long time to wait.

Look on Reptiles Down Under he has an add for Ackies, but i havent seen any Gillens :)

i'll send him a PM on youtube and ask for ya, unfortunately he is not on this site, because he does not like being told that he's wrong by people who havent been alive as long as he's kept reptiles lol

That's the funniest thing I've read on APS in years! I come back once every three months and leave for the exact same reason!

I've got 2 clutches cooking [17 eggs] and a 3rd just about to be laid of sand monitors. first clutch due to hatch after easter then the second a month later if all goes well.
Cheers Deano

1 ackie lost to being egg bound,
and 5 dud ackie eggs from another.
that really sucked.

what are you breeding this year antmisk?

Not good to hear TwentyB always saddening to lose an animal. Hopefully better luck on the next clutch.

I Have Gillens and T.Orentalis Cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back