New jungles first feed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyo998

Reaction score
So i got this little B&G jungle a few weeks ago. He's from last season, so coming up yearling. Still got quite the attitude as you would expect, but he's still a great snake. This was his first feed since we brought him home, so i thought i would post a pic plus one of him in general.
Enjoy

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 93
  • attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Thanks guys, i was quite impressed when we picked him up, and his parent looked spectacular as well, so i was a done deal after that.

Feed

How big is he and what are you feeding him and how often? I'm curious because I recently got a last season jungle myself as a first snake.

Well this guy is still quite small. He is probably close to 3ft in length, but only about as thick as your thumb at his roundest point. Not sure on his weight. We are feeding him on just pinky rats right now as we want to get rid of some of the leftovers we have, so he is getting 2 of them once a week. After those are all gone I will most likely step him up a size because he could easily handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back