RPM Update Picture's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Well the RPM's are going great and colouring up well but still the stand out one would be the male i done a thread on before and it has been a while now since that thread so i thought it was time for some update shots of him.

If you missed the last thread on him here it is

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/rpm-males-new-skin-144852/

Now for an update shot of him.

435.jpg

It is so hard to believe the colour change he has gone through considering when i frist bought him he was brown (colour development pictures in first thread)

Please keep it on topic as well. I dont want this getting into another RPM argument. Also that is not his enclosure he is kept in. Just something i put him in for photo's.

Cameron

That is a stunning snake,as with every species..Some people hate them,while others LOVE them..Top quality...

Thanks all for the kind words.

---------- Post added 01-Jan-11 at 09:15 AM ----------

the saddest thing is i know he must look 100 times better in real life and i cant see him.
He does look way better in the flesh. Just like an albino i cant seem to capture his true colour.

---------- Post added 01-Jan-11 at 09:15 AM ----------

nice..... how much u want for it??$$
He is not for sale :lol:

Nice RPM mate, was this sourced locally from a breeder???
(im from waratah hence why i ask)

They certainly look great. Really impressive patterns (or lack there of) and colours. Have you seen any signs of the neurological problems commonly associated with jaguar morph carpets?

Gorgeous RPM mate. I have seen many RPM's on here that really dont look that nice at all but yours is one of the best animals i have seen on here mate. Good work

They certainly look great. Really impressive patterns (or lack there of) and colours. Have you seen any signs of the neurological problems commonly associated with jaguar morph carpets?
No i have not seen any neuro signs in any of my RPM's mate. They are all going really well.

Cameron

---------- Post added 01-Jan-11 at 08:10 PM ----------

Gorgeous RPM mate. I have seen many RPM's on here that really dont look that nice at all but yours is one of the best animals i have seen on here mate. Good work
Thanks for the kind words hornet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back