very placid pythons... what are my chances?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spotted?

Hey so i have a spotten python which has absolutely been a gem. He has never bitten and is perfect if you are looking for a smaller snake. The spotted's are known for being quite gentle.

Hey so i have a spotten python which has absolutely been a gem. He has never bitten and is perfect if you are looking for a smaller snake. The spotted's are known for being quite gentle.

hey sorry i didnt see your reply my previous snake was a spotty he was awesome but ive also had a really nasty one. im actually getting another male spotty and a woma from the breeder im talking to but if your keen to get rid of him let me no.

UPDATE 2 days ago i picked up my new childrens girl from sherocker... she is absolutely a jem.. such a sweet heart thanks so much. we have dubbed her valentine. as she was my belated present. ill put piccys up once shes shed and is all beautiful again..

I think if you talk to a breeder they'd put aside an animal with a reasonable temperament. In reality snakes, particularly pythons are opportunistic ambush predators. Even the most placid python in the right situation would be only too willing to give someone a right royal whack :lol: Good luck ;)

I agree. I contacted a breeder and he said he had a couple of Darwin Hatchies that had never bitten or missed a feed. I got a female and from the start she was so quiet and has stayed that way and is the only one I have that has not bitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back