First RPM/JAG hatchos for the season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BARRAMUNDI

Reaction score
P1041722.jpgP1041720.jpgP1021656.jpgP1041729.jpgP1041728.jpg

The 2 clutchs of Jungle RPM/JAGS have hatched with some pretty damn good results.

So far only these few have had their first shed except for the animal in the 3rd photo still hasnt shed, but thought it was worth a pic.

The above pics are all from the GOLD or YELLOW lines of my RPM/JAGS. Their were a few red coloured hatchos produced and it will be interesting to see how they progress.

The 2 clutchs of CARAMELS and 1 clutch of WHITES are due to start hatching next week so pics of the CARAMELS and WHITES will be added as soon as possible.......

WOw, even though I am not into jags, I have to admire your results - great!
mate, you need a better camera, trust me. LOL

Yeah Im not much of a photographer, but they give you the idea.......

Scales and Tails organised Barry Keepe to come down and do a photo session for this issue of the mag and he certainly did them justice. You can check out Scales and Tails for some of his results and your chance to win a hatcho.........

nice work mate looking good. ill come up and do a photo shot for you and you can give me a hatchi lol

The 5th pic looks awesome

Do you think they will stay looking the same with age or even better

Very nice , I like that 4th one as well, the dorsal markings and head pattern are interesting.

P1021653.jpgP1041727.jpg

P1041731.jpg

Here is a couple more pics, the bottom animal still hasnt shed yet but looks like a keeper.....not sure if I had already posted any of these pics, sorry if I doubled up. Too much bourban and not enough sleep causes great confusion for me.........

Thanks for the kind words everyone.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back