who is going to the newcastle reptile show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Reaction score
im just wondering who is going to the newcastle show

frog and reptile expo,
Newcastle jocky club\darling st broadmedow
Sunday 13th march 2011
9am-4pm
13+ $5.oo
5-12$2.00
up to 4 free
....ill be going theres a photo of the poster in my phone so i cant loose the info lol

I will be volunteering there, so keep an eye out for a fat guy wearing purple, and come up and say hello.

Last year I was on the auction. Kept telling people to place bids on the silent auction as not many people had put in bids. Stuff that retails for $50 to $80 was going for $10 to $15.

Note: Yes there will be loads of reptiles for sale from both large well known breeders, (Snake Ranch) as well as smaller boutique breeders. There must have been at least 500 bearded dragons there last year.

BRING CASH: Both ATM's were empty by half way through the day, (and bring your licence)

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]9th Annual Frog and Reptile Expo is on [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sunday 13 March 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]9.00 am - 4.00 pm [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]at[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Newcastle Jockey Club, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Darling Street, Broadmeadow NSW[/FONT]​

Im contemplating camping out the front the night before, by the time i got in last time nearly all the monitors were gone :(

Should be a great day. No, I won't be there sadly. Bit of a hike for me.

Can't wait. May hold out until the expo. I'm thinking of getting another python.. Quite possibly another Jungle Python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back