Snakewhisperer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops; sorry guys I didn't realise the mods were deciding; didn't read through the above post fully before posting a link lol... I'll just edit that out... nothing going on here... :D

Can vouch that most RBBS are cruzy and laid back ,they are my most favourite of all elapids ,although there is nothing like a heated up eastern brown snake to dance with either ;) ...as I catch both they have really a special spot in my love of elapids ...am yet to catch me a Taipan ..have had a few calls but in reality have only ever had one 100% encounter and sadly it was only its slough the snake had left before I got to do the call ...never know ,one day I may just get a tad lucky :)

Your like me with Western Tigers. The most common snake in Perth but I melt every time I see them. A good banded adult in nice condition with glossy black head scales. We have an island over here where they are as placid as pussy cats and you can get up close and personal with them. As yet I cant figure out whether my fondness for them is JUST because of the way they look or because it was the first large elapid I ever picked up as a kid (not that I am condoning kids to go pick one up - I have also been on the bitey end of one and urinating blood is not so much fun).

Someone PM me the link too please..

Whoops don't worry just youtubed the title of the thread never mind..!

Last edited:
Hey Eracer, I'm sure we could rope in a few people for some more videos as long as we mute them lol.

Yes, when editing footage of you all I seem to be able to post is a black background with @#$@#$@#$@#$ all the way across the screen and the odd smattering of you handling a reptile. I should keep a bar of soap handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back