New Camera = PICS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics Jay....now get up here and come herping! :)

Very nice Jay, those amyae look incredible

nice pics Jay ... those amyae look nice and plump mate .

The Amyae are my favourites... little glutenous pigs! lol

wow you have a lot of pets jay! you really are well looked after!
lol..... the birds are at my parents house, i dont have enough room here :(

nice diamond. whos the breeder?
I am unsure of the breeder. I got him almost 10 years ago from Roy Pails.

Great pics Jay....now get up here and come herping! :)
I am broke now i got he camera hahahaha..... soon though, soon lol

great shots jay, nice new toy to.
Im enjoying it!

love the herp pics, lol im suprised you didnt turn the camera around and flood the forum with pics of yourself again.oppppppppppppps i just gave him the idea haven't i

My son has just bought the same camera. What a lot of features. Probably the best for the price going at the moment. Are you going to get more lenses in the future?

Good start enjoy the new camera like the gekoes does your diamond have a fused tounge?

lol im suprised you didnt turn the camera around and flood the forum with pics of yourself again.oppppppppppppps i just gave him the idea haven't i

Bahahahaha.... i will be taking some nice homoerotic pics on it don't you worry..... I'll post them on another forum and be sure to share the link with you hahaha

Are you going to get more lenses in the future?

Once i have my head around the features etc i will start to explore with new lenses. I really want to get a half decent macro lens.

does your diamond have a fused tounge?

No no his tongue is very normal! I will have to take some other pics capturing his FORKED tongue lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back