memorial tattoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRONYK94

Reaction score
hay guys havent been on for a while
i havent been able to get on i been in hospital with a pinhole enomothorax not sure on spelling.

i am trying to design a tattoo for my first snake that i found dead at the begining
2010 :cry:

i was wondering if anyone had any snake tattoos and if anyone could show me some pictures or a thread to a post? sorry

what i have in mind was a headstone with his name and death date.
i want my passed snake to be crawling out of the headstone through lotis flowers and written under it GBNF

thankyou for your time and patience
and effort

thanks guys chris.

Akivatat.jpg

Bummer you've been in hospital. hope you feel better soon :)

Mine is for my snake that died a few years ago - Akiva.
Basic, but thats what i was going for. lol.

Good luck with your design. Show us some photos when its finished =D

thanks barbed sorry to hear
yeah im good now finally out for good

i will put up pics once i have designed it and when i have it tattooed aswell :D
thankyou for the picture it did gine me another idea to the tattoo =D

Think long and hard about your first tattoo. You still have another 2 years til you can legally get it anyway, heaps of time. Unless you can get your parent's consent that is..

Good luck

I looked on google and wasnt impressed at all , very fake cartoony pix. So I actually used a photo I had and had the tattooist create my tatt from that .....Its really nice !

Yeah thats what I did for my rattle snake tattoo under my arm. I get all mine done at south coast tattoo in corrimal

If you have some time off head up to the gold coast for the surf and ink tatt convention 21-23 Jan would definately get some awesome ideas or you could even get it done there.

I have two northern spiny tail geckos across my stomach, I did the same as Zeezza just took in photos of the geckos and they scanned them in and did the template off that

thanks guy i really apreaciate it
sorry about the wait for a reply.
if i get time ill head up to the tatt convention for sure

thanks lambert. and everyone else for the help and ideas.

kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back